Saturday, August 27, 2005
Hello's and Goodbye's
Well... Apparently I suck at this whole blogging thing. I will try my best to keep up as we all begin to go our seperate ways in life. Last night a group of us hung out, played some frisbee, then heading to RR for dinner. We said all our hellos and then our goodbyes. The thing that boggles me is why is saying goodbye so hard to do. Once I got home last night, I broke down. I started asking myself questions like, Will I ever see these people agian in my life? Is this goodbye final? etc. We all get delt different cards and must follow the path God has set out for us, but why is it so hard to do!? As some of you know, I am heading to Africa in January. I know I can't sit here and do nothing about the poor and starving people in the world, and thats why I am going. My plans and dreams would to never come back home and stay there forever. This also makes it so hard to say goodbye because it could potenially be final and I hate that. For all you heading out.... I wish you all the best and I encourage you to stand up and make a difference wherever you are. I will miss you all tons and please write. Love ya!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment