I feel like I should update this thing, although I don't know how many people really do read this thing.
I am still until August and it is busy. My instructor loves giving out assignments and does so faithfully. I think I have about 9 on the go right now. Great... I look forward to being done school, but at the same time it means another change in my life which is always a transition.
My brother James got married to beautiful Jocelyn at the end of June which turned out awesome. There was a lot of prep work that went into it because it took place at our house but it was all worth it! My sister Christina is getting married on Sept 8 where I will be a bridesmaid which is exciting as well. I have to start practicing walking in those heals; its a long aisle.
Other than that all is well here. Busy as usual but I still find time to myself each day. I think its important in keeping me sane. Tonight Im not doing any school work and it feels great!
Until next time...
4 comments:
walking in heels eh...GAG ME :) enjoy your practising. if your aisle is that large...you can walk to my house for practise...and I'll drive you back :)
..that was adrienne!
I read the first one and was trying to figure out who it was, then I finally read the second one. Good job me! Oh thanks, but the aisle aint that long. I will just walk to the mail box and back several times a day! :)
LG
I read your blog!
Post a Comment