I thought I would be good and update, so here I am. The problem.... not much to say. I could ramble for a while about something tht is pressing on my mind, but I think I will save that for another day.
Yesterday was a very long day! It started rough by not being able to sleep the night before. I maybe had an hour of sleep. I was at work at 9am to set-up for an afternoon wedding. The wedding ran from 11-4 and ran really smoothly. Then, we had until 6 oclock to tear down the wedding and reset the whole restaurant for regular dinner service. Having just started a new menu the day before, we are all little rough with things. We ended having a really busy night. After regular service, we had to reset again for another wedding that we have tonight. I ended up working 14 hours and was exhausted, especially since I got next to no sleep. Needless to say, when I got home last night, I was asleep within minutes.
The weather here is once again hot and beautiful. As I write, i am looking out at the blue ocean watching the boats sway in the wind. Bliss.
Now, its off to work once again. Got to love wedding season!!!
Cheers
No comments:
Post a Comment