Saturday, August 04, 2012
Canada Bound
I'm officially on holidays!!
Tomorrow morning we are heading off to Sydney so Barney can see Batman at the Imax with his brother before I fly out on Monday morning.
I have my bag packed and its only half full which means I might have to do some shopping in Vancouver to fill it up.... I'm not complaining.
I am not looking forward my 15 hour flight to LA but knowing me, I will sleep the whole time. The last time I flew from LA to Sydney, I slept 13 hours straight of the flight without waking. Lets hope I can do it again!!
Barney will join me in Vancouver in two weeks so I can spend quality time with friends and family before he arrives for Matthew and Heather's wedding.
That's the brief update from this side of the world.
See you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't wait!!! I have two little girlies to introduce you to!
Post a Comment