Sunday, October 21, 2012
Surgery
Today is going to be a long day.
Tomorrow morning I am schedule to go in for a colonscopy and a gastrocopy. Today, I need to clear out my system so I'm not allowed to eat or drink coffee and need to drink 500ml of clear fluid every hour. Yesterday, I could only eat steamed fish and boiled eggs. I'm very hungry! I will spare you any details but lets just say its not going to be pleasant! It may be unpleasant, but it's important to take care of my health and have these things done.
There is nothing wrong me with that I know of, but they will check for polyps and do a scraping to test for celiac disease. It's more of a precautionary procedure. It will be more first time going 'under' so I'm a bit nervous but the procedure only lasts an hour and I will be home in the afternoon. I also have a good husband to take care of me :)
I'm off to drink some juice and watch movies all day on the couch.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Colonoscopy and gastrocopy are not surgeries they are investigations
OH man, not pleasant at all! Good for you having it done. Hope it goes okay. Enjoy your juice:)
Hi Lynn . . this is your mom and I am not the anonymous who posted at 12:11 . . we wish you all the best with all our love . . xoxo Mom
Post a Comment