Monday, November 04, 2013

23 Weeks

As requested.... here is the latest belly shot. Please excuse the sweat pants, no make up and frizzy hair. It's my day off :)


I've been feeling good although I make sure I have a nap before I go to work every evening. The baby has been moving around a lot! Yesterday he was moving all day long and today was nearly the same. I don't mind (not like I have a choice) as its comforting to know he is doing well and it doesn't wake me/keep me awake. This I'm sure will change but I'm enjoying it for the moment.

We have decided that I will only work until 34 weeks. My employer only lets me work until then unless I get a doctors certificate every week after that. It's going to be a hot summer and I can't see myself wanting to go to work in the extreme heat so I will only work until mid-January. I'm okay with this! We also want to enjoy our evenings and weekends together before bub arrives. As of now, we don't see each other during the week due to opposite work schedules.

Yay for 6 weeks "holidays" before baby! And yes, I use that word very loosely because I doubt it will be a holiday and the baby could really come any time.

Whatever the case, we can't wait to meet our baby boy!

And a picture of Jessie, because she's our current baby :)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay! Yay! Yay!

Adorable!!!

And thank you!

Louise Chapman said...

So great to have 6 weeks off before baby comes! I had about a month off with the boys and it was so nice!