Wow! Glad that week is over. Myles had his 2-3 week growth spurt and it was not very fun. Our calm baby turned on us!
He began cluster feeding, was constantly passing wind and nothing would settle him. There was a few moments where I cried along with Myles because I didn't know what else to do. It didn't help that Barney went back to work that week. I'm happy to say we survived!
I also cut out dairy and caffeine and it has made a huge difference. My caffeine was limited anyway but even so, he is much better now. Yesterday he slept well and was calm besides in the late afternoon but that is to be expected at some point.
Last night he slept great! He fed at 630pm, 930pm, 2am, 630am and 930am this morning. It is 12:30pm now and he is still sleeping. I feel like we have a new baby! Hopefully he keeps up the good night sleeping so I can get some good rest too.
He is growing so much and I feel like he is hardly a newborn anymore. He has put on over a kilo in his first 4 weeks! Even his thighs are beginning to get chubby :)
(The only time he has taken the soother... how I wish he would more!)
I still can't believe this little man is ours. He brings us so much joy and we love him to pieces.
2 comments:
Love the pictures. Oh man, you bring back so many memories for me when you talk about cluster feelings and growth spurts :). Way to go, mama!
Adorable little darling - thanks for the updates . . love you all, xo . . from mom
Post a Comment