My parents have come and gone. We had a lovely time together visiting the local attractions and spending time together. My dads two brothers and their wives came along as well for part of the time which was great! They are a lot of fun and I haven't seen them in a long time.
On Tuesday we spent the day in Newcastle, the nearest big city. The weather was beautiful and it was nice to go walking along the coast. Myles did wonderfully being out all day. By the time we got home he just laid in bed happy as can be talking to himself.
For the last 3 nights Myles has slept 6-7 hours in his first stretch of sleep for the night. It feels great! Last night was 10-4, quick feed than back to sleep until 8! I'm hoping this becomes a normal routine.
Above is a bad picture, but this is Myles and his friend Fletcher. Fletcher's mom Teigan and I did our antenatal class together. We will be meeting with more of our class mates on Monday. 9/10 of our antenatal class had boys! Its nice to catch up now that we all have boys the same age. Its fun to see them all together.
2 Months old and getting big as you can see by the whole in his toe! (I have bought some bigger sleepers for him:) )
My sister in law Heather made this beautiful giraffe for Myles! Didn't she do a great job?
Smiles!
We have decided that we will be taking Myles to Thailand in July! We are very excited. Its just 2 months away so I better start working out so I can look decent in a bathing suit again! With that being said, does anyone have any product recommendations for fading stretch marks? Once I hit 40 weeks, I got them. So close to not getting them!
And some exciting news to finish. I'm going to be an aunt again in July/August! My brother James and his wife Jocelyn are expecting twin girls... They will be babies number 12+13 in the family :)
2 comments:
Beautiful post. What a honey! Xo, mom
great giraffe!!
Love Matt
Post a Comment