Friday, September 08, 2006


As the teams at camp were being made, I sat back and watched with all of these children. Earlier we had taught them 'Our God is an Awesome God' so I started singing with them. I love those moments....

This is Danny, his translator Daniel Mukaka and one of their boys having the gospel presented to him using the Evangicube. It is a simple pictoral way of presenting the gospel.

Cypheen (pronounced Stefan without the 't') and myself and two of the babies that were seen around camp. The one of the left fell asleep in my arms, even though she was really tired and hungry. Her mom was busy cooking for the kids.

This ones for you Gary... I know you love those shots...:)

Here is the same baby as before and her older brother Paul and Sarah, along with their grandmother. Paul and Sarah were my little buddies.... I love them so much!

1 comment:

Lauren Heinen said...

precious!