Thursday, December 04, 2008

Work!!

I had a longer post ready to go, but that will have to wait for now as I dont have much time on this computer.

I just thought I would let you all know that I got a job working at the resort that I was originally supposed to! I start work next week which means I have to pack up and move out of Sydney in the next few days. It will suck to have to leave the city, but at the same time, I am ready for the next step in my Aussie adventure!!

Thank you so much for all of your prayers surrounding my situation down here. I appreciate it more that you know.

Thanks!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynn,

Chantelle and I just received a few cards from you and love them! THanks for taking the time to send those! I was praying hard that you would get a job and I am very excited that God provided. I saw your comment on Moms Green face photo on facebook, I completely agree with you and got a good kick out of it! Hope all is well!

Love big Brother Matthew

boersma said...

Yay Lynn!! You got a job! I heard it's at a great hotel, the one you wanted to work at in the first place. (my mom told me:)) Now you just need an address so I can send YOU a Christmas card. Miss ya Lynn!!!

Elly