As of late....
1. Loving my new job. Great company, great collegues, great job perks :)
2. There was a shark attack yesterday at a beach an hour or so away and another one today elsewhere. And people wonder why I don't like swimming in the ocean!
3. Its finally getting hot. It hit 30 degrees today for the first time in weeks.
4. Im eating lemon passionfruit cheesecake and its amazing.
5. We're going to Sydney for a night in February because Barney got me tickets to the broadway show Love Never Dies, a sequel of sorts to Phantom of the Opera.
6. I booked a night away in the Hunter Valley (the wine country a couple hours from here) for my birthday in March. Thanks to my job, we get to stay at a company resort for cheap :)
7. I'll be back in North America in August for a month. Probably a week or two in Vegas to be with my sister and than 2 weeks in Vancouver. I may be going to Ontario but its up in the air. I will be going to Kelowna to visit the beautiful Ashley Joy.
8. My husband is amazing. I love him.
9. Our pup is as beautiful as usual. She really wants some of my cheesecake.
10. Although tomorrow is Saturday, its my Friday!!
Happy Weekend Everyone!
1 comment:
You bet your ass you're coming to visit me. If you're in Kelowna I get you all to myself. I CAN'T WAIT!!
Post a Comment