As we have just passed the one year mark of when Myles was conceived, I sometimes find myself in awe that I had a baby. I grew a human being inside of me.
(19 weeks gestation)
I am constantly amazed at what the human body can achieve. It knows exactly what to do to when it's time for the baby to come, in labour and in the whole process of delivering a baby.
(1 day old... his hair was so dark!)
I read my birth story at least once a week and think about it all the time. I am so blessed that I was able to have a natural birth and I don't take it for granted as I know not every one can.
God is pretty amazing and I stand in awe that we are fearfully and wonderfully made.

2 comments:
Beautifully written, Lynn. I remember thinking the exact same.
xo . . mom
You had a baby!!
Post a Comment