Sunday, June 18, 2006

Home Sweet Home?

So I am home and it is weird. I was greeted at the airport by my parents, sisters and my brother. It was soo good to see them and I was shaking! I didnt sleep on the plane which is really really rare for me. Lynn not sleeping? Never! Well when I got home there was balloons all over my fence and front door. There was also a welcome home sign too and a note from the boys a babysitt saying welcome home. How sweet. One of the boys came over first thing this morning, so I crawled out of bed and went to see him. I will go down there after to see them all too. Oh, on the way home I stopped to see Ashley.. it was soo good to see her. Her and some other girlfriends are coming over this evening to hang out, it should be a lot of fun. I am still really tired and jet-lagged. It feels weird to be home. Almost like Zambia never happened. Thanks to Kimmer who is still there, I get my updates about what is going on around there, so it is comforting to me. Thats all for now.. .I am undoing my cornrows and heading to the airdresser. Have a good day.. Zambia, I miss you!!!

2 comments:

Sharla said...

hey lynn... been thinking about you a lot over these last few days... wish i could be there to welcome you home too! praying for you. hope you get over jet lag soon!! :P luv ya.

beim said...

welcome home, looking forward to hearing some stories.