Overall, we had an amazing time in Tasmania exploring its diverse nature and culture. It was also great to not have to work and just spend time with eachother!
(Aren't the wallabies cute?)
Not much is happening on the home front. I was received a gift card for my birthday so we purchased our first ever microwave! We still haven't used it but we figure down the road it will become helpful. We also found fridge that was well on sale so we splurged and bought it. Our other one was just getting too small and if are blessed with a child sometime next year, we are going to need more space!
The lovely Ashley is coming to visit me in less than two months and I couldnt be more excited! I'm busy making plans for us and I can't wait for her to experience a bit of Australia! It's going to be great :)
Well I'm off to continuing reading by book than I shall prepare dinner. We have decided to give up meat one day of the week to save a bit of money and to diversify our diet. Seems like it shouldn't be too hard to do. Today for lunch I had tomato soup (boring I know) but for dinner we are having a mixed mushroom risotto, yum!
xo
2 comments:
I love mushroom risotto! And I am SO excited to see you too!!! Counting down the days.
Sounds good Ali! I will have to try that one :)
Post a Comment