Barney celebrated his birthday yesterday so Myles and I baked him a yummy cake! Well, I baked while Myles rolled over, yelled because he was stuck, rolled over again, yelled because he was stuck and it continued the whole time. Needless to say, baking took a little longer than expected...
Step 1: Bake 2 small cakes and flip baby back over
Step 2:Trim flat and cut out holes in the middle of both and flip baby back over
Step 3:Glue together with icing, then fill with crispy M&M's, Barneys favourite and flip baby back over
Step 4: Put the "lid" back on and load on the icing and put baby down for nap
Step 5: Add on extra M&M's to decorate and resettle baby back to sleep
Step 6: Have nap with baby and pat yourself on the back for getting the cake done!
Step 7: Light the candles and enjoy the yummy cake with the birthday boy.
I am so grateful for Barney. I couldn't imagine a more wonderful husband and father for Myles. He works hard so I can stay at home with Myles. He is loving, patient and gracious.
We love you Barney! Thank you for all you do for our little family.
Love Lynn, Myles and Jessie too :)
No comments:
Post a Comment