Monday, June 20, 2016

40 Weeks

Today is my due date!

No signs of labour are happening. Baby is back to transverse as well which means I will probably be having a csection. I have my next appointment on Wednesday and will go from there unless baby decides to come earlier.


I decided to keep moving this morning so Myles and I went to the shop to pick up a coffee and treat and also headed to Kmart to pick up a few last minute things.


We then went and visited Barney at work. Myles loves visiting his daddy and always runs to the office to play with the calculators. I told you he is obsessed with numbers! Myles has surprisingly never broken anything in the store (it is a liquor store).


After visiting daddy, we went out to Boat Harbour (our favourite local spot) with Jessie to have a run and look for some humpback whales. I spotted a few whales and two of them did full breaches. Myles loves exploring and climbing the rocky areas. It rained all weekend so there were a lot of puddles to jump in. I didn't bring any boots so his shoes, socks and pants were soaked but oh well! There wasn't a chance of me stopping him and its only water and dirt.


Myles and Jessie both had a great time and it was nice to get some fresh air after a weekend of being stuck inside!


And so the waiting game continues... Myles was 6 days late so I am not expecting baby to come anytime soon. All in His perfect timing!


If you have had a csection before, do you have any advice for me? Thanks :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture of you and Myles is simply beautiful. I love it!!
Shared with Dad. xo

Wilwren said...

Beautiful pics Lynn! I especially like the ones of the two of you and Myles skipping through the puddles... oh to be a kid again!