Here are some pics! The first one is me herding goats at one of the homes we visited in the middle of the bush. This was actually at Agness's home, the little girl who touched my heart. The baby on my back is Emmanuel. All the women in Zambia carry babies around like this. This little stinker thought it would be funny to pee on me, so he did. In Zambia, if a baby pees on you, it means you are going to have a baby very soon. Not happening for me! The younger baby I am holding is Bupe. Bupe's mom is only 16. Kind of sad. The previous day, I received a Zambian name. It is Bupe (Boopay) as well! It means "gift" in Bemba. The pic of us walking through the bush just shows what we walked through for hours to get to some of the homes we went too! The last pic is me and my long hair. I no longer have this hair since it was way too heavy and was giving me headaches. Enjoy the pics! Hopefully I will have more soon!!!!!
1 comment:
Lynn's hot!!! hehe hey there...glad to hear you're doing a lot better. Thanks for the birthday greetings. Miss ya.
Love elly
Post a Comment